Returns, Refunds & Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
To return the item for an exchange or refund. The item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. The item must be return within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or exchange.
- Mail your returned item to:
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt with contact info.
- Please send all returns items to address below.
Press Metals, LLC
65 Overlook Ave
Belleville, NJ, 07109
- Items must be returned in original, re-sellable condition with original packaging. Failure to comply may affect your final refund.
- CLOSEOUT ITEMS and chain by the inch are final sale.
- We do not refund shipping costs.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 30 days of delivery
- We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products. If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
- If you initiate a return after 30 days, we may issue a partial refund* depending on elapsed time and condition of merchandise.
All exchanged items must be returned in original, re-sellable condition with original packaging. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
All items are subject to a 5% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty.** Your return shipping charges will be waived.
When we receive your return, we inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Products Returned After 30 days
- Because products devalue over time, we offer partial refunds for items returned over 30 days after delivery
- We may reduce the refund based on the condition of the merchandise
- We may also deduct the original and return shipping charges from your refund
- If we send you a replacement item, we must receive the original item at our warehouse within 30 days your return initiation. Otherwise, we will charge you full price for the replacement item
We inspect all returned items when they arrive at our processing facility. If your return is a result of an pressmetals.com error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and original shipping charges.
If you return an item that was opened or shows signs of wear, we will issue a partial refund minus the original shipping charges and return shipping fees. Products decrease in value over time. Therefore, a reduced refund will be issued for returns initiated over 30 days after delivery or received at our returns processing facility after 30 days*.
You can expect your refund within four weeks from the date you return your package. In most cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at our returns facility (up to 5 business days), and processing from your bank or credit card company (up to 5 business days). All refunds are issued to the original method of payment unless you selected to return for in-store credit. Once your return is processed we will send you an email with your refund details.
We do our best to ship items as quickly as possible, which means the window to cancel your orders is very short. If your cancellation request is seen prior to us shipping your order, we are happy to cancel your order for a full refund. Once an item has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. When you receive the shipment, it will contain specific instructions on how to return it for a refund (minus the shipping charges).